Cleaning Team Leader
We are APP UK and we are About People & Places.
APP UK is a commercial cleaning company owned by the charity Platfform. Not only does that mean that we do a great job for our clients but also we can enjoy knowing that the profits of the business go on to do great things, supporting people overcoming challenges in their lives.
Are you looking for variety? …a real sense of purpose? …a role that matters?
- Cleaning will make up a large part of the role, covering for holiday/absence
- Conducting site audits
- Checking-in with staff on their wellbeing and cleaning performance
- Completing inductions with new staff members
- Ordering and/or delivering stock, as needed
- Liaising with clients, as required
- Keeping up-to-date on H&S, COSHH, RAMS
- £13 per hour + company vehicle & fuel card [for business use]
You will need to be very flexible with your availability – you might be needed on a site at 6am, or 9pm, with a fortnight’s notice or barely any! You might be cleaning a factory one minute, training new staff the next, auditing an office, or updating computer systems. Your ability to adapt, pivot, and muck in will be the very thing that attracts you to this role!
You will also need a full driving licence, experience in commercial cleaning and a smartphone. Refresher Training and all Health & Safety Training will be given.
- Pay you on time, every month, straight into your bank
- Give you free uniform and any PPE
- Provide free counselling, anytime you need it
If this sounds like a good fit, click below to complete our quick & easy application form!
Cardiff Cleaning Services Ltd, T/A APP UK, Suites 7 & 8, First Floor, Moy Road Business Centre, Moy Road, Taffs Well , Cardiff CF15 7QR
Registered in England & Wales No. 06136290 VAT No. 483975881
Tel: 02920 885435
A wholly owned subsidiary of registered charity, Platfform